Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our client is a services company with a unique approach to
providing document management solutions to the healthcare industry.
They provide a completely outsourced services offering which solves
the problems created by fragmented decision making across multiple
departments. They bring all printing related activities and assets
into a cohesive and focused print management program.
Our client's vendor management capabilities and fully outsourced
offering allow hospitals to pay a single invoice at a fixed per
page price, delivering significant and measurable cost savings.
Their Vendor agnostic approach brings the best printer hardware,
copier hardware and print related software solutions to their
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be responsible
formanaging corporate office operations and providing high-level
administrative support to company executives by preparing
statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing
clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, accounts
payable, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and
- Manages complex calendars for executives; assists in the
prioritization of items to ensure best use of the executive's
- Plans and organizes on-site and off-site meetings,
presentations and events to include catering, meeting space, and
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and
editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records,
documents and reports.
- Using various software, including word processing,
spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or
- Management of vendor relationships, including researching
invoice discrepancies and issues..
- Prepares expense reports and complex travel arrangements both
for executives and field staff through Concur.
- Manages and processes company-wide travel and expenses through
Concur, including reviewing expense reports for compliance prior to
- Assists with special projects and supports other departments as
- Provides general administrative support to the CEO, CFO, and
other senior leadership.
- Acts as point of contact for administrative support and the
- Acts as a Liaison with outside suppliers and vendors ensuring
the corporate office is fully stocked with office supplies,
equipment, and break room snacks.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of normal business
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred; or combination of
education and work experience.
- 3+ years of Administrative Experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills demonstrating high
proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Word) and Adobe. Experience using accounting/computer
software (QuickBooks/ NetSuite) is a plus.
- Ability to effectively take initiative, multi-task competing
priorities, and remain focused/organized in a fast-paced
environment with limited supervision.
- Ability to make independent judgment, establish trust and
- Demonstrates the following competencies: excellent written and
verbal communication skills, project management and prioritization
skills, customer service skills, and people management and teamwork
- Demonstrates attention to detail with a high degree of
Our client values their employees' time and efforts. Their
commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive
compensation and an extensive benefits package. Plus, they work to
maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where
people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide
a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to
contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and
non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants
without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion,
national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected
under applicable law.
Keywords: Insperity, Mission Viejo , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!