Business Process Improvement Director
Company: James Hardie
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: February 18, 2021
As a functional leader within the finance organization,
reporting directly to the Global Controller and dotted line to the
Transformation Management Office (TMO), you will use your proven
process improvement and project management skills in a fast-paced,
collaborative environment, every day! You and your Team will lead
the implementation of incremental change initiatives across a
global finance organization, act as a thought leader on a range of
process and finance-related issues and exhibit the Company's core
values and principles in interfacing with other senior finance and
operations personnel.-- Responsibilities Accountable for Business
Processes & Applications
- Act as the Leader of the Global Business Process Owner
structure for Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and
Order to Cash (O2C) to ensure James Hardie drives towards global
standardization in applications and processes.
- Owner of the Global Business Process and applications templates
and common ways of working.
- Ensure that all enhancements and changes to the design are
evaluated for global applicability and only deviate where legal and
regulatory requirements dictate. Focus on standard "out of the box"
functionality and minimize customization.
- Ensure business has prioritized and sponsored the enhancements
and partner with IT through the governance process.
- Collaborate with the business to Adopt, Optimize and Extend,
where applicable, the appropriate process. Accountable for
Enhancements of Applications & Processes
- Drive value from our Business Process application
- Work with business leads to support adoption of existing
applications and processes to change and improve "the way we
- Work with business lead and IT to optimize existing processes
through application enhancements that drive efficiency and
- Support and review operational process requirements for
enhancements prepared by the business. Accountable for Business
Process New Application Release and Upgrades
- Manage the Business Process upgrades that are deployed.
- Ensure new Business Process functionality/change is
communicated to the business.
- Prepare for any Business Process "end of life" scenarios and
work to develop replacement alternatives.
- Ensure that new Business Process applications are scalable for
- Take a leadership role in ensuring that new operational
applications are properly integrated with existing applications and
account for all "cross functional" system and process impacts.
- Take a leadership role in project execution Accountable for
Business Relationship Management
- Work with Global IT to establish operational Business Process
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Business
Process roadmap that supports the business strategy
- Accountable for Business Process Innovation of Applications and
- Proactively investigate and gain knowledge of trends and
advancements in technology, in conjunction with the business
- Present any relevant new technology that will significantly
impact the achievement of the business objectives. Accountable for
a Data Driven Organization
- Identify opportunities within the business to improve or
provide Business Process data (KPI) to enhance decisions.
- Review the design and delivery of Business Process analytics
applications and data integration points to ensure smooth transfer
- Collaborate with Global IT to advance the use of electronic
data interfaces and self-service applications, where possible, to
create a paperless organization that drive efficiencies and partner
engagement. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no
way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or
assigned as necessary. Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 5+ years of experience evaluating, designing and implementing
end to end processes and the associated policies, SOPs, and control
- 5+ yea rs of proven Team Leadership
- 10+ years of experience in a mix of Consulting/Industry
- MBA/CPA (Preferred)
- PMP Certified (Preferred)
- Six Sigma/LEAN Certification (Preferred)
- Expert in Business Process interdependencies with major ERP
(SAP preferred) #LI-LD1 James Hardie is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual
with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Business Process, Manager, Consulting, ERP, Law,
Management, Technology, Legal
Keywords: James Hardie, Mission Viejo , Business Process Improvement Director, Executive , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!