Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manage
Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manager -
Atria Del Sol Overview What's the difference between a job and a
meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work
at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of
the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an
extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of
senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of
an extraordinary life. Atria is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunities without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable
law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on
any of these protected classifications. Responsibilities The
Executive Director is responsible for leading the day-to-day
operations of the community, including full profit and loss
responsibility and serving as the community sales leader. The
Executive Director plans, implements, and evaluates all aspects of
operations. He/she recruits and trains team members, has a direct
supervisory responsibility for team members in order to create and
maintain a highly functioning team environment, maintains high
customer satisfaction, and ensures a quality-oriented workforce.
The Executive Director complies with all local, state, and federal
regulations, and focuses on creating a safe working and living
- Lead the development and implementation of all sales and
operations strategies and tactics for the community consistent with
Atria's objectives. Regularly communicate performance with the
Regional Vice President.
- Actively partner with Community Sales Director to assess
competitive threats, sales plan, and engage in business to business
- Understand the community's care regulations and support the
resident care program by regularly meeting with the Resident
Services Director to discuss and address concerns of the
- Develop and implement successful strategies regarding labor,
occupancy growth, revenue growth, expense control, and quality of
services, and review and redirect activity, if necessary.
- Ensure adherence to the Resident's Bill of Rights.
- Interview, hire, orient, train, supervise and evaluate
- Constantly assess resident needs in staffing levels.
- Operate the community in accordance with Atria policies and
federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist in the development of operational budgets and capital
requirements, including forecasting and approving all
- Act as a liaison between field operations and the Support
Center. Build strong relationships with Support Center
- Remain active in local community activities. Establish networks
and resources for resident referrals.
- Perform regular reviews of and makes recommendations on all
aspects of building construction and preventative maintenance.
- Able to work in various positions at community and willing and
able to fill in as needed.
- Build a high performing team and keep morale high.
- Meet financial management requirements for the community.
- Maintain safe working and living environment.
- Actively participate in "in-house" sales activities including
prospective resident tours and special events.
- May drive Company vehicle from community to social and other
various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration, or related subject is required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in operations
management with demonstrated success in meeting financial and sales
- The ability to become licensed as an administrator for assisted
living within a prescribed timeframe in states requiring such a
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria's
Motor Vehicle Policy standards. Executive Director, Administrator,
Branch Administrator, director of professional, Operations manager,
General Manager, GM, Operations Manager, Assisted Living Director,
Director of Operations, Director of Services, Administrator,
Property Manager, Long term care, Assisted Living, Retirement,
Independent Living, Healthcare, Senior Living, Community,
Hospitality, Hotel, Resort, Country Club, Senior Care, Train,
Supervise, Manage, NOI, Implement, Budget, Residents, Census,
Occupancy, Evaluate, Team, Customer, Client , Services, Quality,
Compliance, Sales, Revenue, Grow, Growth, Hospitality, Facilities,
Facility, Employees, Staff, Direct, Execute, Healthcare, Home Care,
Consultant, CCRC Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed
to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any
of these protected classifications. Employment Acceptance Message:
Atria Retirement Canada has an accommodation process in place that
provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you
require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a
medical need, please contact Atria Human Resources at
firstname.lastname@example.org . This ensures that the
appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Mission Viejo , Executive Director / Director Of Operations / General Manage, Executive , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!