Assistant PM/Project Manager
Company: R.D. Olson Construction
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: January 8, 2022
ASSISTANT PM/PROJECT MANAGER - Construction
COME JOIN OUR CONSTRUCTION TEAM
R.D. Olson Construction is a national contractor committed to
increasing value for businesses and communities. We deliver
projects that exceed our customers' expectations and meet the
highest standards of quality and safety. Backed by a track record
spanning 40 years we have built a financially sound business
platform setting the stage for a growth trajectory for the
R.D. Olson Construction has an immediate opening for an Assistant
PM/Project Manager from the construction industry who is dedicated
to high performance, attention to detail, takes pride in their
accomplishments, leads by example, and enjoys feeling good about
their success. You will have the opportunity to be part of a
winning team working on many high-end projects and be an active
contributor in building a culture by sharing your creativity,
passion, and management skills.
We are currently looking for a Assistant PM/Project Manager with a
General Contractors background who will handle the typical
day-to-day management responsibilities of one or more projects. You
will work closely with the Superintendent, Project Engineer(s),
Project Coordinator and the Project Accountant daily. Through the
duration of a project, some of the responsibilities include:
- Manage preconstruction and construction efforts to include the
activities of the owner, design consultants, subcontractors, and
the project team.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building
- Perform overall site and building analysis, detailed plan
review for constructability, serviceability, project delivery, and
- Prepare construction schedule with project team, incorporating
procurements to monitor delivery dates, submittal approvals,
fabrication dates, etc.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors and subcontractors
to reach profitable agreements
- Develop and maintain relationship with the owner while studying
the owner contract in detail to ensure all requirements are being
- Based in Orange County but able to travel to job sites
throughout Southern California.
- Minimum 5 years' as an Assistant PM/Project Manager for a
General Contractor or similar construction company.
- Scheduling software experience.
- Hospitality or high-density multi-family unit project
Keywords: R.D. Olson Construction, Mission Viejo , Assistant PM/Project Manager, Executive , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!