VP, Loan Portfolio Manager
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
VP, Loan Portfolio Manager
Responsible for proactive management of a commercial loan portfolio
and related commercial deposit accounts along with delivering
superior client services to retain and grow the portfolio. This
role will assist the RM/BDO in initial underwriting for new
pre-screen memos, coordinate loan renewals, recommend structure,
create new Salesforce Opportunities, coordinate closings in
addition to identifying cross-selling and referring opportunities
to other Bank solution partners. Ongoing credit monitoring and risk
rating management will be essential to mitigate risk consistent
with the Lending Policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients and RMs as the primary client contact on daily
account activity by solving complex customer questions and, as
necessary, assisting with daily transactions in a timely
- Maintain and help solidify existing relationships with
proactive calling activity and identifying bank products to deepen
the client relationship while providing superior client
- Support the Bank's RM/BDOs in cross-selling deposit, treasury
management, private banking, card services, wealth and other bank
services as an additional point of contact.
- Coordinate the loan renewal process by working with the
RM/BDOs, Underwriters and others within the Credit Administration
- Assist the RM team with timely and accurate completion of new
commercial credit pre-screen presentations, including analysis of
appropriate data per credit policy, bank procedures, and regulatory
- Create Salesforce Opportunities consistent with approved and
executed LOIs in order to route to Loan Coordinators and
independent Credit Underwriters for timely loan decisions among
- Oversee loan documentation process to ensure the team's loan
documents are consistent with credit approvals and are accurately
prepared, including appropriate signatures, disclosures and credit
- Monitor compliance with loan agreements by working with the RMs
and Clients to ensure timely receipt and review of financials for
covenant compliance and other loan agreement conditions.
- Work closely with Credit Administration to report on loan
activities related to past dues, documentation, collateral
exceptions and financial performance updates for all clients.
- Along with the Relationship Manager/BDO, reinforce the
application of a proactive outreach and marketing strategy with
centers of influence and other industry leaders.
- Represent the bank at various professional, civic and community
activities or events when necessary.
- Utilize Salesforce to log and maintain all calling activity on
a weekly basis while keeping client data up to date within the
- Perform other duties as required.
- Superb people skills to work within a team environment and
successfully develop and retain client relationships.
- Proven ability to identify other client service needs including
loans, deposits and treasury management services.
- Self-motivated to work independently and take ownership.
- Effective time management and organizational skills in order to
prioritize multiple tasks within a day.
- Must have demonstrated skills in commercial credit underwriting
and portfolio management for small-to-mid-sized companies.
- Superior analytical and decision making skills based on a
thoughtful assessment of risk.
- This position requires the use of sound business discretion,
good judgment, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of regulations, compliance standards,
market trends and products relating to the banking industry.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or
- Five to ten years related experience and training in Commercial
and/or Business Banking
Computer and Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Bankway core operating system
- Google Mail
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at ...@enterprisebank.com
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE . Associated topics: audit, cash, corporate
banking, director finance, financial controller, financial
services, fiscal, kpmg, revenue, risk
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Mission Viejo , VP, Loan Portfolio Manager, Executive , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!