Physical Therapist, PT
Company: Therapy Specialists
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Currently seeking a Per Diem Physical Therapist for a beautiful
Continuing Care Retirement Community in Mission Viejo, CA!--
Therapy Specialists is excited to announce a wonderful opportunity
for a Physical Therapist to work Per Diem on the campus of Reata
Glen, a beautiful new Continuing Care Retirement Community in
Mission Viejo, CA. Reata Glen is a 60-acre oasis for Senior Living
in the hills of South Orange County and conveniently located just
minutes from beaches, shopping, dining, and cultural attractions.
The Therapy Department has recently had great success in starting
up campus-based Outpatient Services to residents in Independent
Living. Assisted Living and Memory Care services have opened up as
well and Skilled Nursing is projected to open up soon! We are
looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Physical Therapist who
possesses great customer service and has experience working in
Senior Living and Outpatient settings. This position will be
predominantly in campus-based Outpatient Services to residents in
Independent Living with floating to Assisted Living, Memory Care,
and Skilled Nursing, as needed. There is opportunity for growth of
hours to a Part-Time and Full-Time position as the caseload
develops and other practices settings open up at Reata Glen!
- An active Physical Therapist License in California.
- A minimum of 1 year of recent experience working in Geriatric
service delivery is preferred, but New Graduates with applicable
clinical experience are welcome to apply.
- Orthopedic, Manual Therapy, Sports Injury, and Aquatic
experience is desired.
- Casamba EMR experience is preferred.
- Ability to treat the following diagnoses: joint replacements,
traumatic, general deconditioning, musculoskeletal injuries,
stroke, neurologic issues, cardiovascular issues, cognitive issues
and medically complex patients, etc.
- Willingness to float on the campus to provide services in
multiple practice settings or to nearby sister facilities, as
- Flexible weekday and weekend availability to work Per Diem on
an as needed basis. Position Responsibilities include, but are not
- Screening, evaluating, and providing treatment to patients and
residents in Independent Living, as well as Assisted Living, Memory
Care, and Skilled Nursing.
- Providing caregiver/family training, as needed.
- Communicating with other disciplines nursing and staff, as
- Completing thorough documentation and managing paperwork
efficiently with independence.
- Effectively communicating with the interdisciplinary team
regarding goals and outcomes based on plan of care. Why Therapy
Specialists? Founded in 1976 by Susan J. Harris, OTR, a nationally
respected pioneer in rehab services and recipient of the 2018 OTAC
Lifetime Achievement Award, Therapy Specialists is San Diego's
largest independent therapy provider - providing comprehensive
rehabilitation programs and consulting services to skilled nursing
facilities, independent and assisted living communities, memory
care facilities, adult day health and outpatient settings
throughout California. We deliver our associates a culture of
collaboration, support, opportunity and recognition, so they can
reach their potential and deliver the best possible care to our
patients and partners. We are looking for a professional,
enthusiastic, and skilled Physical Therapist who is interested in
collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of therapists and
providing outstanding patient care.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package
- 401(k) plan
- 5-Time Award Recipient of "Best Places to Work"
- Monthly awards for associates in recognition of their efforts
in going 'above and beyond'
- Unparalleled reputation for best practices that meet today's
healthcare challenges Therapy Specialists supports and values the
uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where
diversity is embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action / Disability / Vets Employer.-- Apply Now with
our quick 3 minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is your
full name? First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number
Number Type What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Therapy Specialists, Mission Viejo , Physical Therapist, PT, Healthcare , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!