HPLC Lab Assistant- Tustin, CA-
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: April 9, 2021
HPLC Lab Assistant--- Tustin, CA--Position
Type:--Temp-to-HireShift:--1st; Monday-FridayPay Rate:--$15-17/hour
Depending on Experience--JOB DESCRIPTION: The Instrumentation
Laboratory Assistant conducts analysis testing by using advanced
Instruments.ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- Performs all analysis in a timely fashion maintaining a high
level of quality.
- Performs preliminary sample preparation.
- Actively participates in Quality Control tests on proficiency
- Participates in relevant ISO QA/QC activities and maintain
- Participates in analytical work in other areas of the
Instrumentation Department, such as instrument set up for HPLC, GC,
ICP, IC and LCMSMS.
- Submit accurate and timely report results on completed
- Using digestion and extraction techniques, prepares extracts
for further analysis.
- Provides routine care and maintenance for instruments. This
includes washing glassware, refrigerators and equipment.
- Maintains a clean laboratory environment.
- Maintains ISO QA/QC system records related to analytical work
and instrument maintenance.
- Identifies results that require further investigation or
discussion with Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Plans and performs work so as to meet deadlines and expected
- Learns new techniques and technologies as appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding
- Participates in work in other areas of the Instrumentation
Department, such as Gas Chromatography and Liquid
- Works effectively with other members of the department and with
other departments.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- AS degree in Science and appropriate industry specific
experience or BS degree in Chemistry.
- Good conceptual basis in analytical chemistry with proven
ability to perform basic chemistry techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to use your time,
energy, resources, etc. in an effective manner.
- Time management - one's own time and the time of others.
- Training - teaching and guiding others how to complete a
process from beginning to end.
- Strong relevant quantitative skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Good communication skills - speaking, reading, writing and
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.Apply Today!--
Questions?----Please call Airika at 562-206-2707 or email at
email@example.comTo schedule a time to connect, please
click the link to add your availability to my
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Mission Viejo , HPLC Lab Assistant- Tustin, CA-, Healthcare , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!