Clinic RN Supervisor - Nuclear Medicine
Company: Providence Health & Services
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are looking for a Clinic Registered Nurse Supervisor with
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for the Nuclear Medicine Department at
Providence Medical Foundation. $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for eligible
external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is
in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package
offered by Providence that begin on your first day of
employment.Location: Mission Viejo, CAWork Schedule: Full time - 80
Biweekly HoursShift: 8-hour, DaysJob Summary:Supervisor, Clinic RN
is responsible for all aspects of care delivered by back office
staff within the office setting and accountable for the on-going
assessment of competency for the clinical staff. The clinical
supervisor reports to the site management, ensures compliance of
policy and procedure, continually does system analysis for
- Practices within scope of R.N. education and training.
- Responsible for conducting classes to educates lead people to a
higher level of performance.
- Assesses staff performance and education needs. Completes
- Accountable for all back office lead responsibilities.
- Interacts effectively and cooperatively with site management,
Director of Clinical services, physicians and staff making
recommendations and system changes appropriately.
- Ensures standardization in delivery of patient care and works
collaboratively to develop quality improvement measures.
- Manages staff schedules, employee issues, hiring, disciplinary
- Delegates tasks appropriately to staff and follows up for
continuity of care / completion of duties.Skills:
- Must be proactive in identifying concerns / problem
- Must demonstrate ability to follow-through on assignments.
- Must take initiative to facilitate change.
- Current on regulatory standards / scope of practice
- Competency in basic computer skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills.Minimum Position
- Certificate of completion from an accredited school of nursing
for licensed registered nursing.
- Coursework/Training - Training appropriate to site
- 4 years work experience within their scope of practice.
- 2 years Lead / supervisory capacity.Licenses/Certifications:
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
- Current BCLS.Providence Medical Foundation (formerly St. Joseph
Heritage Health) includes seven medical groups throughout Northern
California, Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County. With
175 locations and nearly 4,000 caregivers (employees), Providence
Medical Foundation has been continually recognized as a leader in
quality, receiving top honors from various organizations, including
the Orange County Medical Association for Physicians of Excellence
and the Integrated Healthcare Association with distinction in
clinical quality. Providence Medical Foundation provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Providence Medical Foundation complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.Company: Providence Medical FoundationCategory: Nurse
Lead/ Supervisor/ ManagerReq ID: R350526
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Mission Viejo , Clinic RN Supervisor - Nuclear Medicine, Healthcare , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!