Company: Pacific Neuropsychiatric Specialists Inc
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you doing what you love? We are!
Employees of Pacific Neuropsychiatric Specialists ("PNS"), are
important members of a team effort. We hope that employees will
find their position with PNS rewarding, challenging, and
productive. Our employees have been the fuel of our successful
growth and are the foundation of our future. We support healthy
work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential
through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, then read on!
We are seeking a motivated and like-minded Medical Assistant, also
known here as our Patient Care Coordinators, with clear goals of
working as a full treatment team member with other medical
professionals and advancing within our culture in the fast-paced
and exciting field of mental health! Knowledge, Skills and
- Previous experience or training/education working in a medical
- Must be friendly, outgoing, "people oriented".
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Telephone and computer skills.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks at once, and deal
with high levels of stress in an environment of changing
- Intermediate math and computer skills.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of staffing in a
- Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Previous IT experience is a plus.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required. College or college-equivalent
education is preferred.
- Psychiatric practice experience recommended.
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- BLS/CPR Certification (Required)
- Mission Viejo, CA
- Spanish (preferred)
- Welcome all patients with an inviting and positive
- Check patients in and collect copays.
- Check patients out and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Ensure provider's schedules are full and if there are openings
call patients on the waitlist.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for existing patients.
- Assisting provider with filling out paperwork brought in by the
patient and or faxed by insurance company/EDD and assist with
letters when needed.
- Relaying patient messages/concerns to providers via email and
effectively communicate back to patients what the provider's
- Answering and returning patient calls as well as responding to
their voicemails in a timely manner.
- Being a team player who is willing to help when and where it is
- Flexibility with locations if coverage is needed.
- Ability to handle a high volume office.
These Would be Your Working Conditions:
- Usually works in a typical office setting and/or clinical
- May drive to and from various locations of service
Compensation and Benefits:
- PNS offers a competitive compensation package including;
- Medical, dental, and paid time off.
- Salary based on skill, experience and tenure of your
Keywords: Pacific Neuropsychiatric Specialists Inc, Mission Viejo , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!