NP needed in California for Pediatric Hospitalist coverage CPH# JOB-2783468
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: August 6, 2022
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that
is in need of a Pediatric Hospitalist NP to help with temporary
coverage. Assignment schedule is 1-2 12-hour shifts per week.
Assignment requirements include Procedures: chronic ventilator
management, blood gas interpretation. Let us know if this
assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety
of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one
year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect
opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- 1-2 12-hour shifts per week
- 4-10 patients per shift
- Stable PICU patients aged newborn to 25
- Management of PICU patients
- Procedures: chronic ventilator management, blood gas
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Mission Viejo , NP needed in California for Pediatric Hospitalist coverage CPH# JOB-2783468, Healthcare , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!