Company: Senior Resource Group
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: May 9, 2022
- Prepare meals for residents providing high quality dining
service that takes into account resident preferences and special
dietary requirements in compliance with applicable food and
- Assist in the production of all menu items.
- Demonstrate safe food handling procedures, with special
emphasis on critical control.
- Maintain consistently high cleanliness of work and storage
- Any related experience or training is helpful but not
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- FT BREAKFAST COOK 6am-2:30pm
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and
over), disability, military status, genetic information or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws,
and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any
of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable
federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited,
respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring
decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you
will be offered a position. We review all applications and strive
to hire the candidates who are the most qualified to perform the
essential functions of the position with or without reasonable
accommodations.PandoLogic. Keywords: Cook, Location: Mission Viejo,
CA - 92691
Keywords: Senior Resource Group, Mission Viejo , Cook-The Regency, Hospitality & Tourism , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!