SAP Security Analyst
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: April 2, 2021
*Remote during Covid-19*Our client is an International company
that's been in business over 80 years located in Orange County, Ca
actively looking for an SAP Security Analyst. This is a 3 to 6
month contract with potential to turn into a full-time
- Maintaining and troubleshooting SAP Authorizations for our
current SAP system landscape (ERP, BI, Security Weaver)
- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements into a
SAP Security landscape
- Build Roles/ Authorizations/ User Creations for existing
operations and New Implementations/ Rollouts
- Major contribution in architecting solutions
- Development of training material, configuration and process
documentations and organization of training courses
- Preparing system documentation
- Improvement and maintenance of systems to include rollout and
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate development and
determine project scope and limitations.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends to serve as a source of
information and advice for upper management.
- Provide Level 3 support of SAP Security applications.
- Conducts detailed analysis sessions with end users and business
SMEs related to SAP Security
- Define Business SAP Security Blueprints for Projects
- Prepare comprehensive business requirements documentation for
- Perform complex User acceptance testing wrt to SAP
- Ability to manage multiple projects end to end from analysis,
requirements gathering and documentations, UAT, and Post Production
verification limited to SAP Security
- Monitor and send recurring reporting
- Querying for ad-hoc data requestsBasic Qualifications: List the
minimum and desired education (including degrees, licenses,
certification or registrations) and experience needed to perform
the key responsibilities of the position.
- SAP Security knowledge in the applications GRC, ECC, Solution
Manager, BI, ECC
- Working Knowledge of:
- SAP GRC 10.1/12 (ARA, EAM, UAM, ARM, BRM)/ Security Weaver/
- Identity / Security management in an SAP environment
- SAP Security Concepts
- 5-7 years professional work SAP Security/ GRC experience in
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information
Technology, or related field
- SAP Security/ GRC Certified, PMP Certified preferred
- Good understanding of ASAP methodology.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving
skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project
environment and manage multiple projects.
- A global perspective with the ability to understand and work
effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests,
simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and
relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution
and negotiation skills.-- Demonstrated experience managing
customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application
Development projects.Preferred Qualifications & Desired
Competencies:-- Experience in building the processes, metrics,
controls, governance, and organization necessary to deliver mission
critical projects. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Prosum, Mission Viejo , SAP Security Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!