Company: IntelliSurvey, Inc.
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We are looking for a Systems Administrator with excellent
troubleshooting, organizational and team communication skills.Our
software is used by a wide range of companies to develop and deploy
online surveys, and to view survey results using our online
reporting and analysis tools. As such, this position is responsible
for performing effective provisioning, installation/configuration,
operation and maintenance of system hardware and software related
to the company's infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will
ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the
applications that support core organizational
function.Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of Linux
servers, particularly Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOs.
- Provision and configure compute resources on demand, including
physical and virtual machines with appropriate network and storage
- Utilize Ansible playbooks to configure, monitor, and maintain
- Perform daily monitoring of hardware in our data center.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex hardware and software
- Perform backup operations, ensuring all required systems are
successfully backed up.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible
- Assist with on-call support for server maintenance.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software
systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational
values.Qualifications:Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
- Two years system administration experience primarily supporting
full stack web application infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Linux system Administration, LAN/WAN
Networking Protocols, DNS administration and one or more common
scripting languages.Technology Experience (desired):
- Red Hat virtualization and Gluster Storage administration.
- AWS administration including VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, and
- Intermediate to advanced IPv4 networking.
- Networking device configuration and administration, including
Cisco, Arista and Palo Alto.
- Apache and Nginx administration.
- PostgreSQL administration.
- MongoDB administration.
- SPF and DKIM configuration.
- Perl and/or Python programming.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits; medical, dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD
- Supplemental benefits
- 401k plan, with matching contribution
- FSA plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible working environmentWe offer competitive compensation
depending on career level. For this posting we are seeking a
Systems Administrator with Mid to Advanced level experience.Salary
and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity
Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of
employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a background
test.This employer uses E-VerifyAbout us:We're headquartered in the
United States in Mission Viejo, California, but many of our
opportunities have no geographical boundaries. Our team is composed
of the most talented people from around the world.Our mission is to
enable professional research online. We've always gone beyond the
simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that
others found difficult. Along the way, we've continually upgraded
our online survey platform. We've built an outstanding team with
detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept
at applying technology to solve complex problems.We have about 150
employees worldwide, with about 80% of those in the United States
and the rest at various locations around the world. Our software
engineering team is based in southern California, but the rest of
our U.S.-based workforce works remotely from their homes.
Keywords: IntelliSurvey, Inc., Mission Viejo , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!