Physical Therapist, PT - Per Diem - Reata Glen - Mission Viejo, CA
Company: Therapy Specialists/ Susan J Harris Inc.
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Currently seeking a Per Diem Physical Therapist for a beautiful
Continuing Care Retirement Community in Mission Viejo, CA!
Therapy Specialists is excited to announce a wonderful
opportunity for a Physical Therapist to work Per Diem on the campus
of Reata Glen, a beautiful new Continuing Care Retirement Community
in Mission Viejo, CA. Reata Glen is a 60-acre oasis for Senior
Living in the hills of South Orange County and conveniently located
just minutes from beaches, shopping, dining, and cultural
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Physical
Therapist who possesses great customer service skills and has
experience working in Outpatient and Skilled Nursing settings. The
schedule for this position will be based on facility needs in the
following settings across the continuum of care: campus-based
Outpatient in-home services to residents in Independent Living,
Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
- An active Physical Therapist License in California.
- A minimum of 1 year of recent experience working in Outpatient
and Skilled Nursing settings is preferred, but New Grads with
applicable clinical experience are welcome to apply!
- Senior Living, CCRC experience, and Aquatic Therapy Experience
are a plus!
- Orthopedic and Manual Therapy Experience is desired.
- Casamba EMR experience is preferred.
- Ability to treat the following diagnoses: joint replacements,
traumatic, general deconditioning, musculoskeletal injuries,
stroke, neurologic issues, cardiovascular issues, cognitive issues
and medically complex patients, etc.
- Flexible weekday and weekend availability is required.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and providing treatment to patients and
residents across the continuum of care in campus-based Outpatient
Services with floating to Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled
Nursing based on facility needs.
- Providing caregiver/family training, as needed.
- Communicating with other disciplines, nursing, and facility
staff as needed.
- Completing thorough documentation and managing paperwork
efficiently with independence.
- Effectively communicating with the interdisciplinary team
regarding goals and outcomes based on plan of care.
Why Therapy Specialists?
Founded in 1976 by Susan J. Harris, OTR, a nationally respected
pioneer in rehab services and recipient of the 2018 OTAC Lifetime
Achievement Award, Therapy Specialists is San Diego's largest
independent therapy provider - providing comprehensive
rehabilitation programs and consulting services to skilled nursing
facilities, independent and assisted living communities, memory
care facilities, adult day health and outpatient settings
We deliver our associates a culture of collaboration, support,
opportunity and recognition, so they can reach their potential and
deliver the best possible care to our patients and partners. We are
looking for a professional, enthusiastic, and skilled Physical
Therapist who is interested in collaborating with a
multi-disciplinary team of therapists and providing outstanding
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package
- 401(k) plan
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 5-Time Award Recipient of "Best Places to Work"
- Monthly awards for associates in recognition of their efforts
in going 'above and beyond'
- Unparalleled reputation for best practices that meet today's
Therapy Specialists supports and values the uniqueness of all
individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is
embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action / Disability / Vets Employer.
Keywords: Therapy Specialists/ Susan J Harris Inc., Mission Viejo , Physical Therapist, PT - Per Diem - Reata Glen - Mission Viejo, CA, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!