Recruiter - Permanent Business Unit
Company: Curative Talent
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you a change maker? Do you pride yourself on making a
difference? Do you enjoy the thrill of solving people's problems?
Do you have a degree in "Helping Others Find A Career?" Okay, we
don't have that one either, yet we're pretty darn good at it! If
you're good at it too (or if you want to be good at it) AND you're
ready to join THE kick-ass team, keep reading!
- Access to talent, tools, and resources that no one else has, or
ever will have. (here's looking at you, Doximity)
- Innovative Ideas AND Execution
- Rapid Growth - Choose Your Path!
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- Unique Leadership Development Program
- Vibe Tribe, Cares Crew, Fun Squad, Flex Fridays, Performance
Awards, Friday Celebrationswe could keep going!
- Relaxed, Business Casual Dress Code (yes, that means jeans
aren't just for the weekend)
- Benefits including company paid Healthcare Reimbursement for
qualified plans AND a paid parental leave policy.
Your Life at Curative
- Email, call, and text physicians to build relationships with
them so they find meaningful and rewarding work.
- Travel to states and cities you've only seen on the map to
consult with your clients.
- Leverage our technology, reputation, and resources to build
strong, professional relationships.
- Make a difference in the lives of physicians and the
communities we serve.
- Be a part of THE team, never work alone.
- Paid. - Our members frequently reap the rewards of our "GSD"
attitude by way of 5 figure commission checks. #GetSh!tDone
- Work with cool people who enjoy competition and seeing you do
- Brilliant Communication Skills - Your grade school report card
probably read, "talks too much," but who's laughing now? You
communicate clearly, speak with confidence, empathy, and gain trust
quickly. Your emails are effective and command responses.
- Sales in your DNA - You've never met a stranger. You just get
it; you know that recruiting is selling, and you thrive in a
quota-driven environment. Let's face it, you like selling
- Persuasive Tendencies - You help friends, family and colleagues
differentiate between their needs and wants. You're a careful
listener and you use what you hear to quickly provide
- A Helpful Heart - You are patient, solutions oriented and can
handle a wide range of personality types. You have great recall and
think on your feet quickly.
- Grit - Recruiting is not for the faint of heart. Success lies
in your ability to let your tenacity and belief thrive.
- Recruiting and/or at least two (2) years of sales
- Ability to travel (these are 1-2 day trips)
- College Degree or equivalent experience (this job isn't rocket
science, but degrees are helpful)
- History of not sucking at your job (AKA stellar
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken)
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better
data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters
with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world's largest
professional medical network. The result: the commitment and
ability to find people who care.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without
consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual
orientation, and veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Curative Talent, Mission Viejo , Recruiter - Permanent Business Unit, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!