Escrow Officer (PGP Title)
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Primary responsibility for performing tasks related to
settlement operations retail transactions. DUTIES AND
- Act as liaison between all parties to the transaction
(homebuyer,builder, lender, realtor, etc.). Serve as point of
contact for allparties to the transaction including homebuyer,
mortgage,accounting and other areas within the Title & Settlement
- Handle all aspects of settlement transactions including
preparing HUD statement, preparation and coordination of deeds,
verifying accuracy of loan documents, insurance documentation and
seller statements and contract or sales agreement.
- Obtain signatures for closing transactions, explain all
documents executed as needed, and facilitate questions/answers
between parties to the transaction
- Review and approve checks and/or wire transfers. Review final
disbursement summary and ledger upon completion of funding.
- Review escrow accounting reports and resolve any outstanding
check or open file balance issues
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Decision Impact: Dept.
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Must frequently lift and/or move up to
25 pounds; and on occasions up to 50 pounds
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree
- Notary Public
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years experience
in title & escrow insurance.
- Experience in title insurance and real estate settlement
procedures, including HUD statements, loan documents, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of state vesting and holding title
- Effective communication, presentation and organizational
- Knowledge of real state law, abstracting and examination
- Microsoft Office software skills
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a
comprehensive pre-hire background check including credit, criminal,
education and employment.
All employees must be committed to fair and nondiscriminatory
lending, in conformity with the Equal Credit Opportunity and Fair
Housing acts, and to compliance with all applicable laws,
regulations and company policies. Employees must act responsibly in
their efforts to provide financial services to Pulte customers and
to provide support to Pulte's core purposes.
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package. For details,
please visit the Employee Benefits tab on our main careers page at
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Mission Viejo , Escrow Officer (PGP Title), Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!