$ 1,000 Sign-on bonus!
$ 1,000 Referral bonus!
for a Non-Profit that cares!
Provide Support, Build Relationships, Make a Difference!
At Bethesda, people are the heart of
everything we do. Our mission, vision and values reflect a
commitment to people. As an organization, we are aligned, inspired
and driven toward a common goal - believing that together, the best
life is possible!
What we want to see from you:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of
- Must possess a valid adult
driver's license that is currently in good standing with a good
- Ability to pass background
What we have to offer you:
- Benefits offered the first of the month following 30 days of
- Training program will
allow you to become Mandt System and CPR/FA certified
What you will be doing:
The Direct Support Professional is responsible for providing
direct support, positive direction, and assistance to the
individuals we support allowing them to be more effective in their
- Helping residents with dining, mobility, health and hygiene
- Accompanying individuals while
- Attending special community
occasions and fun activities like outdoor walks, games and social
- Assisting our individuals in
achieving their personal goals and desires
Be part of a team who enhances the lives of our individuals in
every way possible. Apply today and make a difference in your
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around our country,
it is critical we take steps to support and protect one another. We
are utilizing Zoom meetings to conduct our phone and hiring manager
Bethesda is a drug free workplace.