Land Project Manager - Mission Viejo, CA
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: October 7, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing all aspects of land development projects
to achieve quality, timing and budget specifications.
- Manage land development projects from entitlement through
vertical construction start including the management of schedules,
budgets, cash flows, consultants and certain development trades in
accordance with Division goals
- Coordinate with municipalities and other government agencies
from acquisition, entitlements, final engineering to final turn
- Should understand land use entitlements including the CEQA
process, Tentative Map processing, Specific Plans, Re-zoning,
GPA's, etc. Manage through approvals with municipalities and
- Manage consultants through entitlement and development process
including bidding and contract management
- Review design documents, final engineering plans, site plans,
improvement plans and plats for project coordination, accuracy, and
execution. Check availability of all utilities to project and
coordinate with municipalities
- Effectively coordinate with all necessary land development
consultants, contractors, agency officials, property Sellers and
internal departments including Purchasing, Sales, Construction and
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation
actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of
internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and
leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
SCOPE (decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
Keywords: PulteGroup, Mission Viejo , Land Project Manager - Mission Viejo, CA, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!