Land Contract Coordinator-Mission Viejo, CA
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for processing contracts, invoices and other related
financial system data management.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of land development budgets in
- Manage land development budget support (updating schedules and
- Coordinate and report action items for each monthly LDA review
requiring a quarterly audit of all GA community land development
- Manage monthly lot costs
- Create and reconcile community lots in accounting and sales
- Coordinate new land vendor setup processing
- Manage insurance requirement status of land vendors
- Manage vendor contracting and invoicing process
- Prepare monthly land accrual balance from current month land
- Maintain records retention requirements for land documents
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Business or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software,
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 years
Keywords: PulteGroup, Mission Viejo , Land Contract Coordinator-Mission Viejo, CA, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!