EMT - Located in Santa Ana, CA
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
More Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATE HIRING FULL & PART TIME EMT
$17.00 Per hour
Santa Ana, Orange County is seeking a motivated, caring EMT to join
Want to make a difference in your community start your exciting
career path with Doctors Ambulance (AMR).
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT s) that will
respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical
assistance and deliver high-quality care , treatment and customer
service to patients.
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights .
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients .
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment , cleaning procedures , office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies , and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles .
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's Licens e
- Current EMT-1 card issued within the State of California. (in
order to be considered for an interview you must have at least
applied for your state license)
- Current ORANGE COUNTY Medical Transportation Providers License
-or- EMT ACCREDITATION card.
- Current California Driver's License.
- Current CPR For Healthcare Providers (Level C) Card.
- Current Medical Examiners Certificate.
- Current DMV Special (Ambulance) Drivers Certificate.
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our G MR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care ,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Covid Note: Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family,
you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of
either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Amr, Mission Viejo , EMT - Located in Santa Ana, CA, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!