Operations Expert - California
Company: Express, Inc.
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: January 21, 2023
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since launching
our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been steadily
advancing a transformation from being known as a store in the mall
to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community. We
believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people look
the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel, and
our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play in their
Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with a
spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has a
positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation
Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our sales associate
teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most important part of our
transformation. Our culture is defined by three values - Express
Yourself, Express Together, Express Success - and we invite you to
join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling
For more information about Express, Inc. please visit
The Operations Expert will assist in providing a great in-store
shopping experience for customers by leading the merchandise flow
processes confirming product is available and sized.
- Providing coaching and training for stockroom associates as
- Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time
and efficiency standards.
- Replenish product as needed.
- Process freight and sensor product.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room to ensure safe and
efficient merchandise processing from stock room to floor.
- Coordinate product pricing and markdowns.
- Provide check-out support to customers as needed.
- Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty
- Assist Sales Associates during onboarding and
- Assist with product launches changes according to company
- Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating
product and/or online orders
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience 0 - 2 relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer
Privacy Act click -here.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United
States.Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that Express does
not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters
or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Mission Viejo , Operations Expert - California, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!