Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Number: 17500
Position Title: Client Specialist
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to
grow beyond this position and into the next.
- Incentive Opportunities
- Generous Discount: 50%, 60% & 70% Merchandise Discount off
Talbots and Haven Well Within.
- Other Perks: Referral Incentive Program, discounts on travel,
shopping, concerts and more. What we Value "WE CARE":
- We Win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring and applauding
each other's success.
- We Encourage creativity, innovation and smart risk-taking.
- We are Committed to building relationships with our customers
and associates by knowing, serving, and delighting them.
- We Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect.
- We Respect, honor and value diversity and are invested in
cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture.
- We Embrace community by bringing positive change to those we
live and work in. Who You Are:
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships with
customers and the community with a focus on prospecting and
establishing a strong clientele from existing and new
- Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals,
both as an individual and as a member of the store team and thrives
working in a team environment.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful
ways to drive new traffic into the store.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and a
high level of
- Demonstrates strong planning and organizational skills to
proactively contact clientele with the intent to sell in a way that
is relevant, timely and meaningful for her.
- Professional, assertive, and friendly with the ability to make
- Possess the technological aptitude to navigate
- Have open availability of 20 - 29 hours per week
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the
business including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and
standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift,
carry, and move at least 40 lbs. What You'll Do:
- Create and foster a culture of hospitality through exceptional
customer experiences and build enduring relationships both
internally and externally.
- Support all service enhancers to build strong relationships
including active use of Concierge.
- Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas
including: Clientelling/Outreach, Appointment Setting, Talbots
Classic Awards etc.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the
needs of the customer and business.
- Seek to understand customer needs & wants with curiosity and
confidence through intentional conversation.
- Share current products and fashion trends with customers to
appropriately wardrobe, inspire and build trust.
- Actively participate in community/store activities and events
that promote the Talbots
- Professionally represent the brand
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general
nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job.
It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and
responsibilities and is subject to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Specialist
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's
clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company
is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely,
fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots
relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who
bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can
enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer
modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of
sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications
from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a
candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of
the position under consideration and are made without regard to
race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category
protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If
you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the
position you are seeking or to participate in the application
process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make
reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or
employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue
hardship on the operations of the Company's business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mission Viejo, California US
Keywords: Talbots, Mission Viejo , Client Specialist, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...