Universal Banker - Mission Viejo
Company: Orange County's Credit Union
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: November 17, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. 6 days ago Requisition ID: 2100
Workplace Excellence. Through our associates' opinions and voices,
Orange County's Credit Union is a proud recipient of the Peter
Barron Stark award for highest associate satisfaction in the
workplace! We're proud to say we're a premier financial service
provider with over 85 years of experience serving 123,000+ members,
Orange County's Credit Union is currently $2+ billion in assets &
growing.Our mantra is ---Putting People First: Connect, Discover,
Deliver & Wow! If your desire is to serve people, this role is
rewarding, brings purpose to the community, and provides the
opportunity to make a difference! -Your career path and aspirations
are important to us. You can look forward to providing a broad
range of first-rate experiences in the branch, such as: teller
transactions, opening accounts, assisting with loan applications
all the way through funding, cross-selling products and services;
and resolving issues. -Our consultative approach to educating and
helping members is important key to our success. This may be the
role for YOU! -Requirements for a Member Service Rep. IV:
- At least three (3) years of banking/credit union experience
including teller, opening/closing accounts, entering loan
applications and funding loans.
- Must be available Monday-Friday, schedules range between
8.30am-6.30pm with rotating Saturdays 8.30am-2.30pm
- We perform thorough background checks, credit checks, and drug
screening. EOE. Final offers are based on qualifications, internal
equity, and the level of position offered. Below are OCCU's branch
job levels with their corresponding hourly pay ranges:Member
Service Rep. I : $18.00 - $20.00Member Service Rep. II : $19.00 -
$20.50Member Service Rep. III : $19.40 - $21.00Member Service Rep.
IV: $20.37 - $22.00Senior Branch Rep. I: $20.37 - $24.00Senior
Branch Rep. II: $21.76 - $25.00Generous benefits include:
- Anthem HMO medical & Delta Dental HMO- For one of the Anthem
HMO plans OCCU covers 100% associate's monthly premium and about
- Life insurance at no cost to associate.
- 401(k) - OCCU automatically contributes 3% of the associate's
earnings -PLUS -matches up to 5% of the associate's contribution
(dollar for dollar).
- Vacation hours - 13 days per year, rolls over year to year, and
increases with tenure.
- Sick hours - 7 days per year and rolls over year to year.
- Paid Holidays -
- Annual performance merit increases -
- Professional and personal development programs, including
educational grants up to $2k per year, and step progression
- Annual discretionary bonus (2022 was over 7 %!)
- Professional, welcoming, and collaborative work environment
focused on achieving goals, recognizing successes, and excelling at
Keywords: Orange County's Credit Union, Mission Viejo , Universal Banker - Mission Viejo, Other , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!