Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for assisting in managing day-to-day operations
based upon plan set by Workforce Planning Analysts to include
processing time off requests, answering associate inquiries, etc.
Monitor daily incoming workloads and balance resources to meet
service level objectives and assist with managing associate
schedules. Support call center reporting, allocation and other call
center technologies. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Coordinates real-time management of workloads and resources for
- Schedules associate time off the phones for training, meetings,
and other business purposes.
- Ensures all system coverage is maintained and scheduled.
- Provides daily reports for assigned areas within the contact
- Verifies contingent labor hours and corrects
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Nature and
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Previous call center experience.
- Workforce management experience. Job Locations US-CA-Santee
Posted Date 1 week ago (3/16/2020 7:56 PM) Job ID 2020-37360
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer
Service Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 92071 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Mission Viejo , Workforce Coordinator, Professions , Santee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!