Lead Automotive Technician
Company: Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: September 2, 2020
Previous automotive or shift leader experience is required.
Starting at $16.50 per Hour.
What do you seek in a career path? An opportunity for growth? A
chance to succeed? An awesome training program? A fun, exciting
social environment? Blending all these together is the difference
between a good job and a great career. You'll discover a balance
between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of
benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
You'll be assisting in running the Service Center from both a
technical and managerial standpoint. You'll be constantly moving on
your feet and interacting with customers and your peers. You will
go through our extensive training program - and it will set you up
for success. If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would
enjoy, please apply now!
A day in the life would include:
- The overall operation of a service center: customer service,
maintaining store inventories/housekeeping, achieving profit plan
and ensuring all environmental requirements are met.
- Performing top-side and bottom-side procedures, including
performing oil changes, inspecting and replacing car lights and
wipers, rotating tires, checking the rear differential, transfer
case, manual transmission and front
- Performing additional services, such as cooling system flush,
cooling system drain and fill, differential/manual transmission
drain and fill, automatic transmission service and automatic
transmission drain and fill.
- Following the Valvoline Instant Oil Change process and
procedures (we call this SuperPro).
---and when you conquer these goals, you'll be ready to move into
higher levels of the organization.
- High School Diploma, GED or Honorable Military
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Work on your feet for extended periods of times.
- At least 6 months automotive experience and\or one year of
Shift Leader/Key Holder experience.
- Extensive on-the-job Training
- Real Advancement Opportunities
- Additional Benefits- 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid
Vacation, Employee Discount, and more
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Mission Viejo , Lead Automotive Technician, Professions , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!