Windows 10 Migration Technician
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Windows 10 Migration TechnicianMission Viejo, CA3-month
Contract$20/Hour --As Windows 10 Technician you will be supporting
our healthcare client migrate from Windows 7 to Windows 10. This
role will assist in rolling out and deploying new hardware and
peripheral equipment in both clinical and office environments. This
includes unboxing, configuring, imaging, and deploying of new thin
client PCs as well as laptops. You will work alongside Brooksource
team members to accomplish this over the course of 2021. You will
be required to have at least 2+ Years of IT experience as well as
PC imaging and deployment experience.If you feel that this
describes you, keep reading and apply!--MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience configuring and deploying devices with Windows 7,
ideally Windows 10
- Experience with imaging new PC's through MDT, SCCM, Altiris,
Symantec Ghost, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7/10 OS, know how to build
and set up a PC, and experience with imaging and reimaging
- Experience backing up images and creating systems file
- Experience working with an enterprise number of devices
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds.
- Reliable transportation.--RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a team, you'll support 4,000+ devices across the clinical &
office environments as our client prepares for their July 2021
deadline to convert completely to Windows 10 across 4 states.
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstations, desktops, laptops
to Windows 10.
- Respond to and resolve workstation, application, and any
hardware related issues for Windows 10.
- Diagnose and support hardware failures, operating system
application issues and network connectivity.
- Update inventory records in our client's proprietary asset
- Provide outstanding customer service and display utmost
professionalism to everyone within the healthcare system.--Proof of
- Hep B
- Annual Flu shot or a signed flu declination and mandatory
- TDAP--ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN: At Eight Eleven, our business is
people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful
partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We are
your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing
needs.------------------------For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has
established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet
your IT staffing needs. Whether it is contract, contract-to-hire,
or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon
your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With
our national team of recruiters placed at 30 major hubs around the
nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your
business. When you work with us, we work with you. That is the
Eight Eleven promise.Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty, or status as
a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and
Keywords: Brooksource, Mission Viejo , Windows 10 Migration Technician, Professions , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!