Accounting Analyst II
Company: Trilogy Financial
Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description:Job Summary Trilogy Financial is looking for an
Accounting Analyst II. The Accounting Analyst II serves as a valued
member of the Finance team, which ultimately is responsible for
preparing accurate and timely financial reporting. This may include
assisting other departments with special requests, producing
monthly and quarterly reporting, adding value through continued
process improvement, and helping us insure that we meet our
deadlines. The Analyst position requires extensive contact with
internal staff to thoroughly understand the Company's internal
processes and initiatives.You'll be part of a small but dynamic
company where you'll be exposed to all facets of accounting with an
emphasis on internal and financial reporting. We are looking for
someone who resonates with the culture of the Company and its core
values. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready
to take on more responsibility and grow with a company that values
its employees.Pay Range: $33.00-$36.50 per hour Essential
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable/ Billings
for the Company.
- Responsible for fostering a great working relationship with the
Finance team and members of other departments.
- Responsible for recording daily banking transactions in
multiple systems. Research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Working knowledge of vendor, credit card, and expense report
- Prepare monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Assist Finance team with process improvement and documenting
- Assist Finance Manager with accounting close and reporting as
- Responsible for proper preparation and documentation of journal
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations and
- Assist Finance Manager with internal reporting requests.
- Assist with quarterly budget/actual reports.
- Assist with annual insurance and business license
- Assist with quarterly corporate tax calculations and
- Working knowledge of various software programs utilized by
Finance and other Depts.
- Assist in developing custom reports for Management.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and research requests.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile general ledger accounts and
transactions in conjunction with preparing quarterly reports.
- Analyze processes and ensure accuracy through interdepartmental
- Other duties assigned.PM21Requirements:Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business required.
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Financial Services experience is preferred (specifically
including RIA, securities, and insurance).
- Proficient in Accounting software, Oracle NetSuite is
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Experience working with multiple legal entities is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and
entering financial data.
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task,
prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and phone skills
- Consistently produce accurate and high-quality
- Self-motivated to learn and improve. Resourceful and
- Demonstrate ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Insurance and Health Licensing for advisors only
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and TripsCompany SummaryEstablished in 1999,
Trilogy has grown to be a nationwide firm with clients from coast
to coast. We are committed to building relationships with our
clients while using solid financial principles to manage the over
$3 billion dollars in assets our clients have entrusted us to
manage. Committed to providing opportunities for people to live
their best lives, we continue to recruit and mentor new talent to
the industry. Consequently, our multi-generational staff of over
120 employees understands the needs and perspectives of a wide
variety of client needs. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its
development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy's story
lead? We believe the sky's the limit. Physical Requirements The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or
controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;
sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position include close vision, distance vision,
and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work
environment is usually low to moderate.NotesThis job description in
no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be
performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees
will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and
to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person
authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and
responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are
subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully,
the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to
perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude
individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the
health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed
in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or
abilities. This document does not create an employment contract,
implied or otherwise, other than an at will relationship. The
company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and
complies with ADA regulations as applicable.PI216716712
Keywords: Trilogy Financial, Mission Viejo , Accounting Analyst II, Professions , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...