Location: Mission Viejo
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are looking for full time remote Senior Technician and
Duties and Responsibilities - - -
- Perform PCB rework and soldering under a microscope.
- Build new devices and prototypes based on engineering designs
and /or verbal instructions.
- Operates basic Electrical lab equipment, e.g., Oscilloscope and
- Ensures that the tools and testing equipment are properly
calibrated and repaired, according to the standardized operations
Experience, Education, and Skills Required
- 5+ years of related technical experience and a high school
degree or GED; and or technical training and/or certification(s);
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in medical device development processes and goods
manufacturing practices (GMP) is preferred.
- Experience soldering small components on PCB under a microscope
- Capable of following realistic plans, goal setting, resource
management, contingency planning, coordinating, and cooperating
- Hands-on recent exp with SMT soldering under a microscope,
reworking PCB boards (replacing the chips)
- Exp doing electronics testing and using lab equipment like DMM,
Oscilloscope, signal generators, etc.
- Should be able to understand the layouts and blueprints.
There is available for relocation.
Keywords: Ascendion, Mission Viejo , Senior Technician, Professions , Mission Viejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...